Prosciutto & Arugula Pizza
Need a quick pizza recipe? Try our ancient grain sourdough pizza recipe topped with tomato sauce, prosciutto, and arugula. Don't feel guilty, it's healthy!
- 123Dough Bakery sourdough pizza crust
- 8 oz of strained tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Prosciutto ham
- Parmesan cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 450°F
- Blend the minced garlic, strained tomatoes and salt in a small bowl.
- Spread the tomato sauce on to the pizza crust.
- Tear the prosciutto ham into pieces and spread on top.
- Once the oven is ready, bake for 8 minutes.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- Put a lot of arugula on top (be generous).
- Shave the cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Slice the pizza and enjoy!