Open Faced Spicy Tuna Sandwich
Want a quick and easy yet nutritious lunch? Topped with wild caught tuna, tobiko roe and sriracha sauce, give this spicy tuna on our ancient grain bread a try!
- 123Dough Bakery sourdough bread, sliced (We recommend American Ancient Grains or Canadian Ancient Grains.)
- 1 can of wild caught tuna, drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 4 chives, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Tobiko (fish) roe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of sriracha (or to taste)
- a pinch of chili flakes (or to taste)
- First, chop the red onion, soak it in a bowl of cold water, and set aside for 5~10 minutes.
- Drain the chopped red onion.
- In a small bowl, mix the tuna, Tobiko roe, red onion, mayonnaise, and sriracha.
- Slice the avocado and chop the chives.
- Toast the bread and drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Place the avocado on top of the bread.
- Place the spicy tuna on the avocado.
- Garnish with the chives and chili flakes.