Ancient Grain Sourdough Margherita Pizza
Do you love pizza nights? Try our ancient grain margherita pizza recipe topped with tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves. Don't feel guilty, it's healthy!
- 123Dough Bakery sourdough pizza crust
- 8 oz of strained tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 450°F
- Blend the minced garlic, strained tomatoes and salt in a small bowl.
- Spread the tomato sauce on to the pizza crust.
- Tear the mozzarella cheese into pieces and spread on top.
- Once the oven is ready, bake for 8 minutes.
- Drizzle olive oil and garnish with basil leaves.