JIRO IIDA X 123DOUGH PRIVATE TASTING MENU EVENT 4/22 5PM
Traditional ancient grain sourdough meets a Japanese master of charcoal and salt.
123DOUGH is proud to announce we are hosting a private tasting menu event in Greenpoint on Saturday, April 22nd, with Japanese grill master: Chef Jiro Iida.
Chef Jiro Iida was previously the head chef of Aburiya Kinnosuke — the original yakitori restaurant which spawned these highly popular restaurants: Yakitory Totto, Soba Totto, and Ramen Totto.
Do not miss your chance to experience this unique combination of authentic Japanese grill mastery and traditional sourdough! This is a reservation only event, and seats are limited and can be reserved through the link below!
Date & Time
Sat, Apr 22
5:00 PM (2~2.5hrs)
192 Nassau Ave NY 11222 (View address)
6-Course Prix Fixe
$95 per guest (beverage pairing +$25)
$50 per child under 12
*Book now for $25 per guest and pay the rest at the event.
1. Ancient Grain Risotto with seared scallops
2. Ancient Grain Sourdough sandwich with shio Koji Robata-yaki and Blue cheese
3. Roasted duck with magnolia leaf
4. Sukiyaki and Ancient Grain noodles
5. Seared pork belly and Ancient Grain noodles with white sesame Ocha-Zuke
6. Ancient Grain Matcha Tiramisu
*Menu subject to change